The Sexual Assault Crisis Line Victoria (SACL) is a state-wide, after-hours, confidential, telephone crisis counselling service for victim/survivors of both past and recent sexual assault.
SACL operates between 5pm weeknights through to 9am the next day and throughout weekends and public holidays.
What does SACL provide?
- After hours telephone crisis counselling support, information, advocacy and referral to anyone living in Victoria who has experienced any form of sexual assault at any point in their lives.
- Co-ordination of a crisis care response to recent victim/survivors of sexual assault within the last 2 weeks throughout Victoria. This involves an immediate face to face response with a Counsellor/Advocate from CASA.
- Support and information to non-offending family and friends.
- Information on legal and medical rights/options
- Advocacy with service providers and secondary consultation to professionals
1800 806 292